domingo, 1 de novembro de 2009

Cake sabe muito

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond,
I want a girl who knows what's best,
I want a girl with shoes that cut,
and eyes that burn like cigarettes.


I want a girl with the right allocations,
Who is fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack.
She's playing with her jewelry,
She's putting up her hair,
She's touring the facility
and picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.


I want a girl who gets up early, (gets up early!)
I want a girl who stays up late, (stays up late!)
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity,(uninterrupted!)
Who uses a machete, to cut through red tape.


With fingernails that shine like justice,
and a voice that is dark like tinted glass,
She is fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack.
She's touring the facility
and picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long, long jacket.


I want a girl with the smooth liquidation, (smoothliquidation!)
I want a girl with good dividends, (good dividends!)
At Citibank we will meet accidentally, (meet accidentally!)
We start to talk when she borrows my pen.


She wants a car with a cup holder-arm rest,
She wants a car that will get her there.
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen,
She's trading her MG for a white, Chrysler LaBaron
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.


Nenhum comentário: